And if you’re thinking about buying it, you want to read this entire Fat Loss 4 Idiots review to get all the facts before you buy…
What Fat Loss 4 Idiots Will Help you With:
- Lose weight with light intensity exercises like walking.
- Build an easy to follow weight loss meal plan with a method called “Calorie Shifting”. Also available for vegetarians. More about calorie shifting here.
- Automatically generates eleven-day set of meals. That require minimal preparation and cooking.
It’s A Good Program, But It’s NOT Flawless!!!
This program encourages you to do light intensity workouts like walking. I personally think, that you get better results when you combine cardio and maybe even a little weight training with your diet. So in other words, a better workout plan would be a nice addition.
But if you really want to, you can just google around to find a better workout plan. It doesn’t have to be anything super hard. Just a little more intense.
On the other hand, the automatic meal generation is what makes the Fat Loss 4 Idiots stand out from the rest. Because it creates an eleven-day step-by-step meal plan for you (NO Guess Work At All). And these meals require very little prep time so you don’t have to cook all day long.
Pro’s and Con’s of the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Program
- Very easy to follow program, that leaves all the guess work out of stuff like healthy foods, preping meals and actually cooking.
- One time payment, free updates and instant access right after the purchase. Also, comes with a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee.
- Way cheaper than some other weight loss programs.
Wish they had a better workout program. A little more intensive exercises won’t hurt anyone.
Ok, the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program isn’t perfect. But it does give you a great dieting plan that will help you to lose weight.
If you don’t want to spend countless hours searching for dieting plans that don’t introduce any new useful information. Or if you don’t like or don’t have the time to exercise. Than you should absolutely try this program.
More from Around the Web...
Diets, Weight Loss Diets, Protein Diet, Diet Plans. Friday, December 13, 2013 8:13:02 PM. tap the duc tang testosterone. Furthermore, the unpredictable [...]
Hey all, I started my weight loss journey in 2012. It took me about a year to lose 15 pounds. I'm 5'2". I changed my eating habits, counted calories, and worked [...]
Weight loss programs with pre-packaged foods and specific menu plans are easier to follow than a diet you create yourself. There are several meal plans to [...]